Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I AM NOW AT J.F.K. INT'L AIRPORT

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Diplomat Johnson Betz; I was mandated to deliver your inheritance/lotto fund to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$5.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at J.F.K. International Airport, New York, United States of America for the delivery of the fund, and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person and also your valid identity card.

Your full name:
Delivery Address:
Direct Telephone #:
Age:
Occupation:

After verification of your information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address because I have no time to waste here in the airport.

Send the requested information so that I can proceed immediately to come over to your house and hand over these two boxes to you in person and you must have your ID Card present for collection. Please you have to be fast to get back to me with the above information as I don't have enough time to waste here in the airport.

Regards

Johnson Betz
The Delivery Officer
In God We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment